Quixonic is proud to announce that Quixpin v1.9 is available on the iOS app store. Now you can mix with tunes directly from your iOS music library. No web/FTP servers, conversion, 3rd party apps, or weird interim "import" steps required. Just choose a song and MIX!
Here's the list of features from the latest update:
- Ability to mix with tunes directly from the music library (iOS 4.1 required)
- iTunes file sharing (iOS 3.2+ required)
- Ability to delete files over web / FTP
- Fixes for iPad and iPhone 4 user interfaces
- Performance improvements across the board
We know you've been wanting to load your own music on your phone since day one when we were the only DJ app for the iPhone in existance. So when Apple finally let developers access the library this summer, we had to jump right on it. We've been hard at work on Quixpin v2.0, which will have a completely new, optimized audio engine, effects, cue points, a new single pane design, and a ton of other great features that our users have been clammering for, but this is one feature that could not wait. So we fixed some bugs, make some performance improvements, and add this one big feature that EVERYBODY wanted.
So enjoy and stay tuned. We've got more in the works!